• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED FFHD2250TS3 Frigidaire Refrigerator Ice tray not filling after moving

Hatrackr

Premium Member
Model Number
FFHD2250TS3
Brand
Frigidaire
I moved my Frigidaire French door refrigerator ( had to lay on its side) and prior to moving it was making ice fine but now it will not fill with water. The water dispenser works fine, it is plumbed direct to a supply line so it has great pressure. I’ve tried a new water inlet valve and a new ice maker tray and nothing will trigger it to fill. I also swapped the water dispenser and ice make plug on the inlet valve and can fill the tray by depressing the water dispenser so it’s not a plugged or frozen line. Any ideas what else could be wrong?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi, Here's the tech. data sheet for your model: https://ecommcdnprod.azureedge.net/...roduct_support/DGH/DGHF2360PFBA/A06589001.pdf

Do TEST 55C that I posted the chart in post #2 here:
Your model uses that exact same ice maker in post #2.

Let us know what happens.

Jake

Hatrackr

Premium Member
I just found the info about running the diagnostics on the fridge. I ran all the tests for the ice maker and it ran everything and filled with water. Hopefully that takes care of it! Thanks for the info!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent.(y)

So everything is back to normal now?

Jake

Hatrackr

Premium Member
Not exactly. The water in the tray never froze so I tore it all apart tonight and defrosted everything with a hairdryer. When disassembled I notice the wire for the fan was disconnected. I’m guessing the harness came apart during the move. I got everything dry and put back together and ran the diagnostic to fill the ice tray. 1 hour later the water has frozen so I’ll see if it continues to cycle and make ice overnight

Hatrackr

Premium Member
Woke up to a full bin of ice! I’m guessing the fan not working was keeping the tray from cooling enough to cycle even though it was zero in the ice maker according to my thermostat. Hopefully it doesn’t freeze up again and we are good to go

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
When disassembled I notice the wire for the fan was disconnected. I’m guessing the harness came apart during the move.
Bingo! Good find.(y)

Yes, you should be good to go now.:)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.