• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FFLE3911QW Frigidaire Washer Winterizing

povertyacresmike

Premium Member
Model Number
FFLE3911QW
Brand
Frigidaire
Ive been working on this for over three years with Frigidaire. The manual instructions do not work. I get three beeps , then nothing. I was told by some online that you cannot run a cycle with the water off. They sent a tech the first year. I was not there to see what he did but was told " I didnt wait long enough" . Second try , same issue ! They suggested to call a service person, now out of warranty. I called the agency who came the first time. Records show he replaced the pump which was not true, he was there for just minutes. Pressed Frigidaire for answers. Got a call to just pour the RV fluid in, dont worry about draining. That has got me thru 2 more seasons and hopefully this one. Finally got instructions which sounds like a diagnostic mode sequence to run the pump but when I tried it this Fall, it was not for my model apparently. Now I am working with executive escalations who told me, in checking with the Factory Technician Dept, the model I have does not have a control board that relays that the water is not connected. They said to contact a service provider since my warranty has expired. ( the manual says if the washer does not start , make sure the water is on) .
Does anyone know if this machine does indeed have a system set up that will not allow me to drain the water from the tub because the water is off and will not run the cycle with the water off?