FFLE3911QW0 Washer turn on nothing got it to beep 3xs and then nothing

iblashaun

Premium Member
Model
FFLE3911QW0
Brand
Electrolux
Age don't know- washer dryer combo-washer turn on nothing got it to beep 3xs and then nothing dryer works fine so iam hoping something simple.i did find a strand of 2 white and one black wire each end has a plug but don't see where it might plug into. It was laying loose in between dryer and washer

Last edited:

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Parts for FFLE3911QW0 Laundry Center

i did find a strand of 2 white and one black wire each end has a plug but don't see where it might plug into. It was laying loose in between dryer and washer
That sounds like the supply voltage for the washer. I could only find the wiring diagram for the dryer but you can see the wires I marked are going to the washer.
Snapshot_5.jpg

iblashaun

Premium Member
i took back of washer off trying to see where these wires would go the washer (line) washer (neutral) couldn't see on motor, iam about ready to take polish and mark all plugs going to some kind of electrical box in back in between washer dryer. it looks like i could separate washer dryer if i unplugged.beings since took washer back panel it is not very sturdy lol. Has anyone with this problem fixed it. This actually belongs to girlfriend. But determined to fix for her. MY may-tag doesn't have all these electrical components.is there somewhere i can go to explain to me how to check lid switch and lock thank u for your time

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Rick had to go out of town.

Here's the tech data sheet for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WWsSIOqI6UbbpIsE-A2NxByCe2wkMzTH

On page 2 do a Full Control Reset and see if that resets the washer.

If it does NOT reset it, see if you can get it into the diagnostics to check for a error code per the tech data sheet.

Let us know.

Jake