• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FFWC18L2QB wine fridge - temp sensor

bcrawfo2

Premium Member
Model Number
FFWC18L2QB
Brand
Frigidaire
Hi,
I have the above mentioned wine fridge. It's split into two sections (top and bottom). The bottom section temp sensor reports incorrectly, about 90 degrees when the measured temp is actually in the 50s. I pulled off the back and switched the wires from the two temp sensors and the incorrect temperature "moved" to the top section now. This tells me the temp sensor has failed.
I can't find a replacement part or even specs for the sensor.

Any thoughts?

I'm sorry but I can't locate a parts list for it. You may have to contact Frigidaire directly to ask for its part number (and/or a whole part list if possible). Hopefully it isn't one of their 'throw away' appliance models they don't sell any replacement parts for.

Alternately, post a photo of the part and maybe some example temp/resistance measurements from one of the other, working thermistors. ie. in ice water, at room temperature, and as many other confirmed temps as you can. Maybe we can suggest a replacement from another make or model that may be close.

Dan O.

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.
Back