• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FGID2466QF4A Frigidaire Dishwasher display issue

blackbird_7867

Premium Member
Model Number
FGID2466QF4A
Brand
Frigidaire
Hey everyone, my Frigidaire dishwasher it currently is not running. There is no lights no display at all wake up power to the unit for a few minutes and power to pack up and I got the message PF, Which I could not clear using the display it’s none of the buttons operate this PF finally disappears and the screen is blank again.

I took apart the unit and wiggled around the actual display panel though sticky part with all the buttons on it and when I wiggled it in a certain area everything lit up again, And also show the correct time on the display but none of the buttons do functions, Then It went black again.

Am I right in assuming this display probably has moisture in it and I need a new control switch panel or could be something else going on, I suspect the fact that all the logic is there and once I work all that panel the correct information is displayed that it’s the actual power circuit or connection in the circuit in the display panel any help would be appreciated.

I have attached a photo of the part I suspect to be the failure

Attachments

• A9270CE8-6046-4957-8556-1E6157600D0D.jpeg
    A9270CE8-6046-4957-8556-1E6157600D0D.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 47

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, you will need a new control panel touchpad assembly.

Here's the control panel touchpad assembly for your model:
5304496526 Console Assembly

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good, let us know how it goes.

Jake

blackbird_7867

Premium Member
I will do.

I thought it was weird that no buttons worked but I took that unit off and forced the panel around and it’s intermittently it would light up some LEDs dimmer and show 119 on the display then nothing would work and it would just go black again.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, that indicates bad control panel touchpad assembly.

Jake