Ok, on this model you have a belt that turns the blower wheel, either that belt broke, or you have a foreign object stuck/jammed in the blower wheel causing it not to blow air out.
REMOVING THE FRONT PANEL
1. Unplug dryer or disconnect power.
2. Open the door.
3. Push on the retaining clips located under top of
dryer on the right and left side using a flat object
such as a putty knife.
4. Slowly rotate top backward and lean against wall,
or support with a prop rod.
5. Disconnect the door switch wire harness located
on the right side.
6. Remove the front panel/door assembly by
removing the two front cover screws at the top
of the panel inside the cabinet, and lifting upward.
7. Disconnect the moisture sensor connections.
8. Remove the lint screen.
9. Remove the lint screen housing by removing the
four screws holding the lint screen housing.
10. Remove the front bulkhead by loosening the
upper two screws and removing the lower two
Did exactly what you instructed. Found the nut that the belt rides on the blower had worked itself off and the belt simply came off. Thanks for all your help, my wife thinks I'm some kind of 'fix it' man now.