• ** REMEMBER! **The microwave can still shock you even unplugged!!

ALWAYS discharge the high-voltage capacitor first if you even think your hands will come close to any HIGH VOLTAGE components.

Jeff mentions this: Anything in the high voltage ( magnetron, capacitor, diode, wires to and from ):
    ...Use a metal ( not the shiny chrome type ) screw driver with a insulated handle to short across ( touch both at the same time ) the terminals of the high voltage capacitor to discharge it.

From Jeff's site: http://www.applianceaid.com/component-testing.php

Jake

FMT118E1B Looking For Glass Tary

idaholaketime

Model Number
FMT118E1B
Brand
Frigidaire
I am looking for a replacement glass tray for a Frigidaire FMT118E1B microwave. The part is not long avaiable and I cant seem to find a cross reference for the part. Does anyone had any ideas? :confused:

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
Replacement glass turntable tray for Frigidaire 5303319586

The part is not long avaiable and I cant seem to find a cross reference for the part. Does anyone had any ideas?
You're right. I can't find anyone that still has stock and Frigidaire looks to have discontinued it.

I did find one obscure reference that said the tray at the following link will work. I can't guaranty it but if you don't mind the possible inconvenience of returning it if necessary, you can try it. It's isn't very expensive, especially considering others are often $50-$100!

LINK > Microwave Glass Turntable

Dan O.

Last edited:

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
Old stock

BTW. That tray looks to be discontinued too. The supplier linked above however still shows they have stock... for now.

Dan O.