• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FPBC2277RF5 Frigidaire Refrigerator - how to make ice cubes larger in fresh food ice maker

newbie333

Premium Member
Model Number
FPBC2277RF5
Brand
Frigidaire
hello
The ice cubes in the fresh food ice maker are small, what buttons do i press to adjust the fill time ?

i tried to adjust the fill time according to other frigidaire models: 1) pressing "water" and "cube" pads at the same time to access adjustment mode 2) pressing "cube" pad twice to access mode, neither worked.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok,

Did you make sure the water pressure to the refrigerator is good and strong? Do you have good water pressure to your water dispenser? Have you replaced your water filter?

It doesn't say anything about adjusting the fill amount for the fresh food ice maker. It only gives the 55C Water Valve test. I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below.

55C--->Water Valve--->Remove ice tray to collect water into a measuring container to measure water fill. If collecting water into ice tray, first perform test 63C to empty ice tray.

Jake

Attachments

• FPBC2277RF5.pdf
    539.8 KB · Views: 182

newbie333

Premium Member
i know about the 55c test. i figured if there was a way to adjust the frigidaire gallery ice fill time, why not also the frigidaire professional?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I have no clue why Frigidaire has decided not to put a fill adjustment on their Fresh Food ice maker. That's something you will need to ask them.:)

But have you checked what I said above? All that affects the water flow to the ice maker.

Jake