• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FPET3077RFA Frigidaire Double Wall Oven broil indicator flashes and n/w

chavezone

Premium Member
Model Number
FPET3077RFA
Brand
Frigidaire
I could not find any similar posts.
Our oven has been acting up lately an the broil or clean function aren't working. When chosen on the knobs the oven shuts off.
The regular ovens seem to both be working fine

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
chavezone said:
When chosen on the knobs the oven shuts off.

What exactly do you mean by that? The control resets as if not programmed? The control goes totally blank? It just doesn't broil??

chavezone said:
The regular ovens seem to both be working fine

What "regular ovens"??

Please post a clearer explanation of what is or is not going on, and we'll try to offer suggestions.

Dan O.

chavezone

Premium Member
Hi Dan, I'm sorry for the delayed response but I responded the same day you did bit for some reason it didn't go thru, I came back today to check your response and seen that my response is missing.

After rereading my question I realized it didn't make sense tbh not sure what the hell I was writing.

What I meant on your 1st question was when the knob is turned on it turns blue and stays blue when you turn it from 150-450f degrees and it works as it should but when you turn it to clean or broil it flashes a few times and then turns off

2nd question was that all other functions work except for the 2 mentioned above

Hope that makes sense

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
I'm afraid I still need clarification.

chavezone said:
but when you turn it to clean or broil it flashes a few times and then turns off

As soon as you turn it to one of those settings ...and you do nothing else, that occurs?

What flashes exactly? The temperature? An error code? Something else?

Dan O.

chavezone

Premium Member
The oven has a blue light that lights up when turn on any part of the oven, when choosing just a random temperature the light stays lit and the oven starts and heats up however when I choose broil or clean the blue light just flashes and turns off after a few flashes.
I was just trying it out and attempted to make a video to share it here and I was able to record it but after my 2nd attempt the broil started to work so it appears to be an intermittent problem

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
That's great! I looked up that model's tech sheet and I didn't see it describe any causes of blinking or flashing indicators so don't know what it might indicate. Usually if there's a problem, an error code will display.

Tech Sheet/Wiring Diagram # A00980618

Keep an eye on it. Hopefully it was just a fluke.

Dan O.

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.