• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)
  • Important Announcement

    It's with sad news to announce that our site owner, Jake, has passed away. You can read the details here.

FIXED FPHB2899LF3 - Need help identifying water line parts


Premium Member
Jan 24, 2023
Calgary, Alberta
Model Number
More than 10 years
I need help identifying the parts I need for the water line on the back of the fridge.

Easiest for me just to post a photo. FPHB2899LF3 Back top

Their online chat personnel identified the parts as:

218976424 A B Tube-water inlet, 64.00", yellow
241920101 A B Tube-water inlet, green, valve to I.M.
241965901 A B Tube-water, formed, 64.86"

But I have no way of verifying if that's correct as there are no pictures, and that looks like it's just 3 different types of tubing. They were very un-helpful. the fridge is from roughly late 2010 or early 2011 timeframe of manufacture.

Feel free to ask for any clarification if needed.

Thanks in advance!


  • LInBDiw.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 39
You are correct, the Frigidaire diagrams do not even show that tubing in the back of your refrigerator.

Did you talk to RepairClinic? They have more of a detailed description of what tubing goes where: Frigidaire Refrigerator Model FPHB2899LF3 Parts

They also show that John-Guest Union connector you need as well.
Thank you very much for your help, Jake.

I was able to find the right part.

FYI for anyone interested:

Part: 242220204 (replaces 242220201) Water Line

The Frigidaire diagrams were utterly useless.

Last edited:
Glad to help.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Support Our Site

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation, please consider making a donation.