• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Frigidaire Affinity ATFB6700FS0 front load washer pauses at Rinse Cycle on most cycle settings

Fred-DIY Novice

Premium Member
Model Number
ATFB6700FS0
Brand
Frigidaire
The front load washer will not rinse on most cycles, only seems to do so on the Hand Wash cycle. I have already replaced the pressure sensor and the Water Inlet Valve, but that did not resolve the issue. I noticed today, with my most recent test, the bleach is still sitting in that container, where you add bleach. The error code is E11- which indicates it is either the pressor sensor or more than likely the inlet valve. I am assuming it is either 9 or 10 years, I bought it from someone used. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Fred, E11 says FILL TIME TOO LONG(REFER TO TEST 1)

Yes, first Check your fill hose screens, they may be semi-clogged, seen that a lot on my customers that have well water AND city water. Also get a bucket and put each fill hose in the bucket and turn your water ON and see fast it comes out of the fill hoses into the bucket, should have lots of pressure behind it.

If that's fine, keep doing what it says to check in TEST 1

I'm posting your TEST 1 below, do what it says to check/test.

Screenshot 2020-11-18 19.08.50.png

So if you have already replaced the water inlet valve a pressure sensor, step 8 says replace the control board:

Here's the control board for your model you can order here:
Main Control Board 137006030

Jake

Fred-DIY Novice

Premium Member
Thank you. I have the manual, and I was going to try that next. I am just very surprised that the rinse cycle works on the Hand Wash mode only. And, that there is still bleach in the bleach dispenser compartment. I ran a few different wash cycles, so didn't think there'd be bleach. So, I just thought- maybe there would be some insight- and that it might be something else- instead of control board.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Nope Fred, the tech data sheet says to replace the control board.

Jake