Frigidaire Custom Imperial Stove - 2 oven 4 burner - For Sale (OBO)

meldahlr

Premium Member
Hi,

I have an early 1970's Frigidaire Custom Imperial Stove with 2 ovens and 4 burners to sell. Harvest Gold color. It was came with my house when I purchased it, but decided to replace it with a Chambers gas range.

Great monster of a stove, it was the pride of the previous owner. Every thing seems to work on it except for the broiler element in the right oven (and that might be a user-problem). I only used the basic functions of this stove and it worked fine for me. Overall it is in great shape, but will need a little elbow-grease to get it looking top-top. It has been in the same location since delivered from the appliance store when the original owner bought it.
Asking $150 - OBO I really would like to get this out of the garage ASAP, the quicker one is willing to to pick it up, the more flexible I will be with the "OBO" part.

Thanks
Ryan

DSCN3665.jpgDSCN3666.jpg

meldahlr

Premium Member
The above stove is now FREE - to someone who will use / appreciate it. I would hate to have to put it on Craigslist and see it get scrapped, but I need it gone asap.

Thanks
Ryan