• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Frigidaire Dishwasher FFID2426TS2A lights flashing but no response/starting

HLee1116

Premium Member
Model Number
FFID2426TS2A
Brand
Frigidaire
I have a Frigidaire dishwasher, model FFID2426TS2A. The unit is out of warranty. The wassh, clean sanitize lights are flashing but the unit will not respond at all. I have replaced the door switch and control board and have powered the unit off for 30min with no change. What am I missing?

Second issue I have had prior to this is smell and even mold build up in the D/W. The drain hose is not pinched or clogged. The unit otherwise seemed to run properly. What do I need to do to eliminate the odor once I run the D/W again?

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
When all the LEDs are flashing a power failure has occurred. Press START/CANCEL pad and re-select desired options and cycles. Use bleach and/or a dishwasher cleaner for the smell.

HLee1116

Premium Member
Thanks for the quick response! I tried the start/Cxl. unfortunatley with the lights flashing there is No response in pressing that or any other buttons. I'm still digging for a solution outside of replacing my D/W

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Disconnect the keytail connector from the control board (P5) and inspect the pins in the connector. Reseat the connector and try it. If it doesn't fix the problem replace the control board or keypad (UI). How long ago did you replace the control board? Was it new?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member