• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Frigidaire double wall oven model FPET3077RFG - F47 error

bcalder

Premium Member
Model Number
FPET3077RFG
Brand
Frigidaire
I have a Frigidaire model FPET3077RFG wall oven that displays an F47 error about 30 seconds after turning on either oven. The tech sheet taped to the top of the oven only references up to an F46 error. At this point the lower oven cooling blower has been replaced once and the front oven control board has been replaced twice because I’ve heard anecdotally the error may be related to a cooling fan failure similar to the F45 & F46 errors.

I’ve observed the top fan does spin when either oven is turned on. But the lower oven cooling blower in the rear never comes on when either oven is turned on. Since that fan never spins I tried measuring AC voltage. I found both high and low terminals read 0.0 volts at the blower and at the control relay board.

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the wrong thing but ultimately I cannot find any mention of an F47 error. I welcome any advice as to what to look for.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I don't have the tech. data sheet for that model, but if you see no mention of F47 then its possibly a faulty control board.

Another weird this is nothing pulls up for FPET3077RFG only FPET3077RFF

Jake

bcalder

Premium Member
I don't have the tech. data sheet for that model, but if you see no mention of F47 then its possibly a faulty control board.

Another weird this is nothing pulls up for FPET3077RFG only FPET3077RFF

Jake
I confirmed it is a FPET3077RFG model and a control board failure makes sense. However it's been replaced twice so far. But possibly Frigidaire has a bad batch.

That said, can you clear up something for me? Is the top cooling fan only supposed to run when the top oven is on? Or is it supposed to run if either fan is on. The same question about the rear blower for the lower oven - should it only run when the lower oven is on or when either oven is on?

Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Without the tech. data sheet or service manual I have no clue, sorry.

Check your owners manual, it will probably tell you.

Jake