• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Frigidaire Double wall oven not heating FGET3065PFD

bbullo

Premium Member
Model Number
FGET3065PFD
Brand
Frigidaire
My lower oven stopped heating after a self clean. The lower unit will tun on and look like its preheating, but it never heats. Bake, Broil, Convection have all been tried, none of them work.
I've checked the broiling heating element, and I have conductivity. I've checked the temperature sensor and have conductivity.
I've seen other similar models where the thermal switch needs to be reset, but I don't think my model has a thermal switch. Can anyone confirm? I assume its either the thermal switch, or board relay (control board). It looks like this model only has one control board that controls both units.

TIA

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Ohm test your cooling fan thermostat for continuity. Make sure you disconnect power to your double oven first!

This video should give you the general idea of how to access it:

Rick talks about that in this thread:
That Kenmore 790 model is made by Frigidaire, it should be the same as yours, just with the Frigidaire name on it instead of Kenmore's name on it.

Here it is for your model:
frigidaire-thermostat-318578506-ap4587847_02_m.jpg

bbullo

Premium Member
I will give this a try.
The referenced video was for a single range, did you meant to attach the Kenmore double oven video? This looks similar to my schematics.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
The referenced video was for a single range, did you meant to attach the Kenmore double oven video?
That's the only video I could locate for something that was close to your model.

Your video above says its unavailable.

Jake

bbullo

Premium Member
Not sure why its unavailable. They get to the thermostat at 11:20. Unfortunately, it looks like I need to pull the entire unit out to have access.

thx

bbullo

Premium Member
Happened again, but here is the name of the Youtube video

KitchenAid Double Wall Oven Disassembly (Model KODE500ESS02)​

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok this should be it:

But that's a KitchenAid, yours is Frigidaire, so it is a different one.

Sorry, I can't locate a video for the Double Frigidaire wall oven disassembly.

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.