• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Frigidaire Laundry Center FFLE3911QW0 Washer turns on but does not fill, etc.

jrhenshaw25

Premium Member
Model Number
FFLE3911QW0
Brand
Frigidaire
Hello! I am trying to diagnose the issue with my Frigidaire FFLE3911QW0 washer. It turns on (beeps), the drain pump (?) turns on for roughly 5 seconds, then does nothing until it beeps three times. The washer will not fill with water or start a cycle. I thought that it may have been the drain pump, so I replaced that and it was not the issue. Still having the same symptoms. Any ideas what may be the issue? Control board?

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
There's a way to reset the control and check for error codes but I can't find the tech sheet for that model. Take a pic of the control panel, post it here, and I'll try to match it to a different model.

jrhenshaw25

Premium Member
Thanks guys - I am having difficulty entering diagnostic mode. I have followed instructions to enter diagnostic mode but I am not getting the "long beep" to indicate that I have entered diagnostic mode.

Let me know if you have any recommendations here.

Thank you,
Jacob

rickgburton

Staff member
Do you have an eight cycle or nine cycle machine? Does the console look like the one on the tech sheet?

rickgburton

Staff member
Skip the first part and try this:

Turn the temperature knob all the way to the left

Turn the temperature knob all the way to the right

Press and release the cycle select knob

Turn the temperature knob all the way to the left

Press then release the cycle select knob

If you did it correctly you should hear a long beep

Turn the cycle select knob to the 12:00 position

jrhenshaw25

Premium Member
No dice. When I press the cycle knob after adjusting the temperature to the left and right, it attempts to begin a cycle (unsuccessfully). The drain pump (I think?) tries to run for about 15 seconds, then stops and nothing happens for about 90 seconds, then the lid lock unlocks and the machine beeps three times (long beeps), it does the three long beeps three times (15 seconds in between each set of three long beeps) - and that's it.

Any advice here? Thanks for all of the help so far!

Jacob

rickgburton

Staff member
I remember having the same problem a while back but I can't remember what I did. Check the wires and edge connectors on the main board. Try this:

Place the Cycle Selector knob in position 0 (12 o’clock).

Place the Temperature Selector in the High position.

Place the Dryness Level Selector (for select models only) in High/Extra-Dry.

Perform a Full Control Reset by pressing and holding the Cycle Selector knob for 6 seconds OR unplug the power cord, wait 5-8 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.

Within 15 seconds of the reset (or power up), with the Dryness Level Selector (if mounted) at the High position, turn the cycle selector to the Casual cycle, turn the temperature selector to the left-most (highest temp available) position, and then press and release the Cycle Selector knob.

There will be a short beep then turn the temperature knob to the right-most position (lowest temp available) and press and release the Cycle Selector knob.

There will be another short beep then turn the temperature selector to the left-most (highest temp available) position, and then press and release the cycle selector knob
A two second beep indicates test mode.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

rickgburton

Staff member
One more time. Follow these steps exactly if the machine isn't too far from the breaker box. If it's more than five seconds away use a helper.

Turn off the power at the breaker box.

While the power is off, set the Cycle Select knob to the 9:00 position

Turn the temperature knob to the far left as far as it will go.

Restore power, count one two, then press and release the Cycle Selector knob. You should hear a beep.

Turn the temperature knob to the right as far as it will go.

Press and release the cycle Select knob again and you should hear another beep.

Turn the temperature knob to the left as far as it will go and press and release the Cycle Select knob one more time.

This time you should hear a long beep.

Set the Cycle Select to the 12:00 position

jrhenshaw25

Premium Member
Hello again - I just got the main control board in the mail, installed it, and I am still having the same issue. Not able to enter diagnostic mode either. Any other suggestions?

Jacob

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Check all your wire connections, meaning remove all the electrical connectors to all the boards and see if any of the metal pins are backed out or bent.

Other than that you will need to contact Frigidaire to come out at 1-800-374-4432 and see what's going on.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
The service manual I posted in post #14 tells you where the boards are at.:)

Just make sure you disconnect power to the machine before you access them and check the electrical connectors to them.

Jake