Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossmc

Premium Member
Model Number
PHS38EJSB
Brand
Frigidaire
Hi there, I have the Frigidaire PHS38EJSB and it keeps beeping three times, there are no obvious issues with the fridge and seems to be working fine. I've tried to unplug it and see if that did anything but it still keeps going. Any thoughts or suggestions?

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Is the alarm coming from the temperature control board? Any LED's or lights blinking? Check the door switches. Check if the door is closing the door switches.

Rossmc

Premium Member
Is the alarm coming from the temperature control board? Any LED's or lights blinking? Check the door switches. Check if the door is closing the door switches.
Nothing appears to be blinking or any unusual readouts on the temperature control board. The door switches both work (if working means the light goes off when depressed). How can I check to make sure the door is catching the switches...put a camera in there or something would work I guess eh.

Rossmc

Premium Member
I can confirm the door are triggering the light sensors to turn off the light when the door closes on both sides. The beeping happens when the doors are closed if that helps. Also should say that the beeping doesn't happen all the time, every couple hours maybe. Thanks

rickgburton

Staff member
It might explain the beeps in your owners manual if you still have it. There's nothing in a service manual.

Rossmc

Premium Member
Only thing says that its a door alarm in the manual...found online a post from a Frigidaire rep that it can be caused by a power fail or high temp but I haven't had any of those I don't think

rickgburton

Staff member
Try this and see if it works. Press and hold Freezer UP Key while pressing the Fresh Food DOWN Key 3 Times. Only the audio transducer is disabled. Door Ajar monitoring and LED remain enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.