Frigidaire Washer FFFW5100PW0 "Normal & Casual" Cycle not Working

Knoble

Model Number
FFFW5100PW0
Brand
Frigidaire
Hey everyone,

My Frigidaire Washer (FFFW5100PW0) has been acting a little strange lately. For some reason, out of the blue, the "Normal and Casual" cycle that we usually use has stopped working. When I press the start button the door locks turn knob to "normal or even Casual" all the lights light up except for the spin cycle, it will not let me select spin.

The weird thing is that all the other cycles seem to work without a problem. We have been washing our clothes now on the "Bulky" and "Heavy" cycles, but I would like to fix this if at all possible.

With the help of posters on this board I learned how to fix a non-draining washer, so now I hope I can get some help with my next problem.

Thanks!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Here's the tech. data sheet for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X_RU0jvzf0OPETHy_eUKWfayz-GAnTBZ

Get into the diagnostics and see if you get a error code to pull up. If your not able to get into diagnostics then unplug your washer for 30 minutes and try again.

If the spin button is not lighting up or responding at all, then it sounds like a short in your user interface control board.

Here's the user interface control board for your model:
809055505 Control Board

Let us know what you find.

Jake