FTF2140FS2 Frigidaire Washer Control panel

Indygirl1924

Model Number
FTF2140FS2
Brand
Frigidaire
Frigidaire replaced my washer control panel with different model. (Which has been very difficult to find). I found one but The pins and wiring harness do not match up. One end of the wiring harness does not fit into the control panel. Is there any way to switch out the end of one of the wires to fit the control panel.
Is my only option is to replace a 10 year old washer?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Indygirl1924

The replacement number was 137005000 now they’re telling me it is 137005000NH I am just hoping and wondering if the backside of that control panel has a plastic housing for the wiring harness to go into all the pens lineup and match except for one set of pins. This is causing the control panel to be worthless

I would order a new control panel but I don’t want to order one just like the one I have it will not work. As you can see the new control panel has a plastic housing where the wiring harness fits into the old control panel does not have that plastic housing I’m just finding it very difficult for anyone to give me an answer if this control panel can even be replaced

Attachments

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, that is VERY STRANGE, I have no clue what the NH after it means. I will need to ask my contact at AppliancePartsPros.

At RepairClinic they have it listed WITHOUT the NH.

You can order the original control board here:
User Control and Display Board 137005000

Jake

Indygirl1924

Hi jake
The original does not have the plastic housing around the pins. I’ve ordered both control boards and they are exactly the same.

Here is a pic of what came out of my washer
No plastic encasing the pin the other pic is the new control board with plastic encasing the pin. I can’t understand why I can’t fin the correct replacement part for this washer

I have 18 of these that will probably need a new board at some time. And they’re telling me the dryers I have will not fit on the new washers. Unnecessary expense caused by Frigidaire.

Attachments

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, then I have no clue what's going on, sorry I can't help you on this problem.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
My contact at AppliancePartsPros is asking me what the serial number of your washer is?

Please take a photo of your model/serial number tag, its located inside the door.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks Nancy, he's going to investigate this issue.

I will let you know what he says.

Jake