• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDF510PSM0SS GE Dishwasher Top panel - No power

MizErie

Model Number
GDF510PSM0SS
Brand
GE
I appear to have no power to my GDF510PSM0SS Top panel dishwasher. I've tried resetting the breaker and holding the Select Cycle plus Start buttons for 5 seconds. I still get nothing.

The dishwasher was working fine, we had a power flicker, and then it didn't work. I did notice that the heating element is newly light gray on the left side, almost as if it has a build up that can't be cleaned off.

I will apologize in advance that I don't know much, as I'm not an appliance repair person, but I figure if I can rewire my old A-frame air conditioner, replace my dryer belt, and install the dishwasher by myself (with hubby doing the heavy lifting), I can try to figure out what's wrong with it and fix it myself since I can't afford a service tech right now. Please forgive me if I require simplified explanations! However, I'm fairly mechanically inclined and studied a bit of engineering in school, so I should be able to understand with a little guidance.

TIA!

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Since this dishwasher is still under a year old, you have full warranty on it from GE, Contact GE at 1-800-432-2737 to set up a service call for a tech to come out and fix it for you for free.

Jake