GDF520PGJ2BB have power but no lights

Chiefsteven104

Premium Member
Model
GDF520PGJ2BB
Brand
GE
I have 110v to the dishwasher and control board. I have replaced the main control board but still do not have any lights on the dishwasher display. It used to beep about every 15 min or so and would randomly not have power. But would always turn back on and work. But now it is dead.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, look at the control board Service LED and tell me how many times its flashing in a row.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok its says for STEADY ON=software error and it says to replace the control board. Which you already replaced correct?

Put your original control board back in place and tell me if its STEADY ON or FLASHING, if flashing count how many times in a row.

Jake

Chiefsteven104

Premium Member
i took the new board out and re-installed the old board. when i plugged in the power the Green light flashed once then it just went dead. so i cycled power and now it has a solid green light with no flashing.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, solid green also says software error and to replace the control board.

Where did you buy your new control board at? because it's definity bad. Did you order it from my link to it above in post #2?

Normal would be flashing 1x every 3 seconds.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, return it to them and tell them its detective and have them send you another one.

Jake