• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDF530PGM0BB Dishwasher - was beeping often and now is dead

Pepster

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF530PGM0BB
Brand
GE
Hi all, our GE GDF530PGM0BB Dishwasher began beeping a few weeks ago. I timed it and it was every 26 minutes on the dot. The front panel buttons would light up, it would chime as if someone pressed the buttons and then it would go off after a few minutes. Repeat.

As of yesterday, it's totally dead. No lights, nothing happens when buttons are pressed.

It's only 19 months old.

From reading here, it looks like it's the interface board? I know nothing about dishwashers so can anybody point me in the right direction to see if this is something I can fix myself?

Added complete model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi, Your missing a digit in your model number, read it from the model number tag located inside the door on the tub frame.

Here's the results I get:
GDF530PGM0BB
GDF530PGM3BB
GDF530PGM4BB
GDF530PGM5BB
GDF530PGM6BB

Yes, that problem you are having is usually the UI Board. That missing digit in your model number is key to ordering the correct UI Board for your model.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
You may also want to make sure your getting power to the machine control board.

Page 47 in your service manual shows you how to access it. Once you access it, you should see the STATUS(service) LED blinking on it, which advises the machine control board has power.

Here's the machine control board for your model: WD21X25732

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.