• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDF530PGM0BB GE Dishwasher No Power

mawil1013

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF530PGM0BB
Brand
GE
Model GDF530PGM0BB, Serial LL814913B, Household Dishwasher #E26016

Dead, control not lit, First it went off I fussed with breaker, open close door and it came back up an ran for two weeks. Went off again, I checked breaker by running sink dispoal to it and the disposal turned on several times. flipped breaker several times. I checked power connections (which I did and they were tight. Unit is about 7-8 years old. PS: the filter inside the washer was caked with debris.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Here's the service manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csheGsbSmPFRON5ThkhhwfvZ6saWoxHc/view?usp=share_link

Look on Page 46 and see if the CSM is tripped first.

Then on Page 47 access the main control board underneath the dishwasher and see if the STATUS LED on it is flashing.

Then on Page 48 it says: UI DIAGNOSTICS
No Display or LED's won't light:
1. Check for 120 VAC entering the main control.
If no volts are found, check the home breaker.
--->2. Attempt to enter Consumer Error Mode. If LED's light the CSM is tripped. Consult On the Main Control Board CSM section(PAGE 46) of this service guide to diagnose and repair.
3. Check the door harness connections.

Here's the door wire harness for your model:

Here's the UI Board for your model: Configured Ui Board WD21X31909

Here's another member that had this same problem, and the new UI Board fixed it:

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.