• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED GDF570SSJ0SS GE dishwasher won’t turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAN79

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF570SSJ0SS
Brand
GE
I have a GE dishwasher model number GDF570SSJ0SS that turns on and off intermittently with its normal beeps. It recently decided not to turn on anymore. I read through another forum that replacing the main control board is the fix, I just did and still nothing has changed. Is there any advice on where to go to next?

LAN79

Premium Member
I forgot to mention the green led light on the control board is a steady green.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
You mean the dishwasher lights turn off and on and beeps when no one was around the dishwasher AND when the dishwasher was NOT in use?

That ALWAYS indicates the UI Board is the problem.

--->Here's the UI board for your model you can order: WD21X23463 Kit Svc Ui Front Logic

There is a video in the UI Board part link that shows you how to replace it.

Remember to set the jumpers on the new UI Board before you install it. The instructions always come with the new UI Board and shows you how to set the jumpers.

--->If the personality is not set by using the 4 jumpers, the buttons, LED’s or cycles will not function properly.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

LAN79

Premium Member
Yes, when the dishwasher is not in use, the lights turn on at random times along with the beeps of what sounds like its turning back on.
You're correct it was the UI board, I replaced it this morning and set the jumpers. It works now and back to normal!!! Thank you Jake!!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent @LAN79 glad to hear the new UI Board fixed it.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.