• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDF610PMJ2ES GE Dishwasher will not start

Tonya Dunsmore

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF610PMJ2ES
Brand
GE
My dishwasher worked just fine & now will not start. Instead, it beeps 3 times. I have flipped the breaker for more than 30 sec. I followed your instructions found on internet pertaining to similar problem on a different model #. I have held down the Start & Select Cycle button for 5 seconds, all lights flash, the lock light stays lit in light red color. I hold the start & select cycle again & it looks normal again but still won’t work. I tried holding the Heated Dry button along with Start until the sound, then try to start it but it gives a different 1 time beep. So I cancel & it goes back to the 3 beeps after start. I do not see any water sitting, nor any dishes blocking anything.

Added complete model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Tonya,

You are missing a digit in your model number, please recheck it.

Here's the results I get:
GDF610PMJ0ES
GDF610PMJ2ES
GDF610PMJ4ES
GDF610PMJ5ES
GDF610PMJ6ES

Jake

Tonya Dunsmore

Premium Member
I am just now seeing your reply. Sorry about that! It is working now! I took a few things out of the top rack to wash by hand, then was talking on phone about it to someone & I hit start. It worked! I’m wondering if it was beeping because it was too much weight. I don’t know because I know I have had it packed like that before. The correct # is GDF610PMJ2ES

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok Tonya, sounds good.

Thanks for posting your correct model number, and thanks for the update!

Jake