FIXED GDF610PMJ2ES Will not start

Philly317

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF610PMJ
Brand
GE
Beeps 3 times then Start button flashes. I pressed and held the "Select cycle" and "Start" buttons for five seconds. The result was all the LED's flashed and 815 was in the display when the door was closed and also when the door was opened.

All the lights turned off except for the lock LED. With the lock LED illuminated I pressed and held the "Select Cycle" for five seconds. The Normal LED lit up.

Checked the control board service LED and it’s flashing twice every 3 seconds and the start button is flashing repeatedly and beeping 3 times every minute. I have replaced the door latch with no luck getting the dishwasher to start.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks very much in advance.

Phil

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Phil,

2x every 3 seconds=Dishwasher is in Delay Start and waiting to start a cycle. The cycle will begin once the delay expires.

Turn the breaker off to your dishwasher for 30 minutes to reset it. Then try it again.

Let us know what happens.

Jake

Philly317

Premium Member
Hi Jake. Thanks for the quick reply. I shut off the breaker for 30 minutes with the door closed. I just turned the breaker on and the panel lights are on, start button is flashing rapidly beeping every minute. Service LED is flashing 2x. All with door closed. Thanks again. Phil

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Phil, glad to hear the new control board fixed it.:)

Thanks for the update!

Jake