• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDF630PSM0SS GE Dishwasher stopped working. It had been randomly beeping on and off - need repair manual

Swess

Model Number
GDF630PSM0SS
Brand
GE
Hello, we had a repair man come out when our dishwasher stopped working. It had been randomly beeping on and off for awhile, then it just stopped working. The repair man checked to make sure it was getting power. After switching the breaker it started working again. He told us that if it continued to have problems it was probably the main control board. He said if it started up again and it was the control board it would cost over $300.00 to fix, and we might as well buy a new Bosch because all GE's are junk. :-( Well, it started beeping again and now it has stopped working, again. We have really liked this dishwasher, and it is only 3 years old. To replace it would be around $1000.00, so I decided to try to repair it myself. I ordered the control board, but I am having trouble finding a repair manual for it. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, you have the newer style model. What is the part number of the control board you ordered? You have a machine control board located below your door, and the UI Board at the top of the dishwasher door. Which board did you order?

Here's the service manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csheGsbSmPFRON5ThkhhwfvZ6saWoxHc/view?usp=sharing On page 44 do the Self-Diagnostics and report back what you find.

Here's the machine control board for your model:

Here's the UI Board for your model:

Jake