• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDT545PSJ2SS GE Dishwasher Not drying after replacing control board

sumanm

Premium Member
Model Number
GDT545PSJ2SS
Brand
GE
I am using GDT545PSJ2SS dishwasher and after 3 years it stop starting the cycle because orange light is blinking so it is do with faulty control board. So I have replace the control board with model WD21X24900. After replacing the control board I am able to start the cycle but it stop drying. Is there any way it can be caused due to control board replacement? Or I need to check again if the wire harness connected properly? I could not figure it out what is the reason. Or again I need to replace the control board?
Any help on this highly appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Was it drying before you replaced the machine control board? If so, then that machine control board you got is defective, contact the place where you got it from and they will send you another new one.

Here's the machine control board for your model:

Jake

sumanm

Premium Member
Hi Jake.. Thanks for the response. Yes it was working before. I ordered it from GE appliance and parts and they have 1 year of warranty. But not sure if they replace it or i need to return and re-order again. I do not have very good experience with GE customer care though.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Just call them, its easy.

Everytime you can you get a different person, some are nice, some are jerks, just keep calling till you get a nice one.

Jake

sumanm

Premium Member
u r 100% right.. after calling several times i got nice person who take care of replacement.
But my concern is if the replacement part also have some other issue. This part WD21X24900 has a terrible review. how you rate this?
Thanks for your timely reply.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Search WD21X24900 in our forum search at the top right side and you will see 4 pages of that machine control board fixing other GE Dishwashers.

Jake