• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GDT625PSJ5SS GE Dishwasher Panel-no power

Jessijag

Premium Member
Model Number
GDT625PSJ5SS
Brand
GE
Hi,

I have a GE GDT625PSJ5SS dishwasher that is not responding. It was working great and just stopped. I have replaced the control panel but it's still not responding. I have power all the way to the wiring harness that connects to the board. I'm scratching my head at this point. Could it be a faulty wiring harness?

Thank you in advance for any advise.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi, --->Check your main control board STATUS LED, Tell us how many times its flashing in a row.

--->Here's the main control board for your model: WD21X24901 Machine Control

Make sure the door harness connector is attached to the bottom of the control board casing connector when you view the STATUS LED light, because if it's not that STATUS LED made be STEADY ON, which would be a false error code. Also make sure the 120 volt connector to it in the front is still attached to it also.

GE control 3.jpg

D-GE control board status led.jpg

Jake

Jessijag

Premium Member
Hi,
So sorry for the delayed response. The Status Led is steady on with everything connected and power on. Does this mean I need the main control board?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, STATUS LED Steady ON: UI personality not set, communications lost between UI(User Interface) and MC(Machine Control Board).

You will need a multimeter to volt test.

The UI operational voltage is output from the main control board on connector J722 pin 2 black/green to pin 5 yellow/blue. If 13.5 Volts DC is found here, then replace the UI Board.

Here's the UI(user interface) Board for your model: WD21X23462 Kit Svc Ui Top Logic

Snapshot_2 (1).jpg

Let us know what you find.

Jake