• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED GE Dishwasher (Dead on delivery) Wont run cycle - GDT225SSL0SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

oryan87

Premium Member
Model Number
GDT225SSL0SS
Brand
GE
Hello,

I followed the trouble shooting instruction on the forum about cycling and testing the outputs using the diagnostics.

When I start the machine to complete a load, I can hear the water flow inside tub then cut off, then I'm presented with an (888) Error code

I've reset the breaker to power down, tried to run the machine with the ground off, get it out of CSM mode, no luck.

I've tested every cycle in the diagnostics, nothing fails and everything seems to work including to see if the door latch or sensor is an issue.

While the door is latched and in service mode, (112) is displayed on the screen - I've done some research and found this means "Stuck Key" but every key is functional and is able to be pressed.

The only thing I cannot do is run a load- (never was able to after installation) - It will start then flash the 888 Error code.

Any help would be appreciated!

(Side note) - I noticed there is a blue connector hanging from the wire harness under the machine - is this a spare wire on the harness for another model?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
(Side note) - I noticed there is a blue connector hanging from the wire harness under the machine - is this a spare wire on the harness for another model?
Take a photo of it and upload it here.

Is this a brand new dishwasher?

Jake

bigbuck

Appliance Tech
Staff member
@Jake Here is the mini manual for this one.

Attachments

• 31-30895 GE GDT225SSL0SS Dishwasher Mini Manual.pdf
    504.2 KB · Views: 38

oryan87

Premium Member
This is connector unconnected - Buck thanks for the schematic.

Attachments

• 47085B1D-6DF6-41FE-BB2C-ADA9F6CE9A9D.jpeg
    47085B1D-6DF6-41FE-BB2C-ADA9F6CE9A9D.jpeg
    498.4 KB · Views: 40

bigbuck

Appliance Tech
Staff member
I see a pink wire and and white red wire on that plug in.Makes me think it goes to the AIRBREAK FLOW METER ASSEMBLY on the left side of tub as I see from the wiring diagram that a connector with the same colors plugs in there.Take a look there! That Part number is WD12X24598 for the Flow Meter Assembly.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks bigbuck!

I see the electrical connector on it where it plugs into, its the BLUE connector at the top right of this photo below:

Flowmeter.jpg

@oryan87 is you are having difficulty finding it, contact GE at 1-800-432-2737 to come out and they will connect it for you for free under warranty.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, glad to hear that.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.