GE dishwasher GDF520PGJ2BB 3 beeps which are 2 tone after pressing start button

Model Number
GDF520PGJ2BB
Brand
GE
3 beeps which are 2 tone after pressing start button, when I did the service check on door all lights on front panel are flashing. I replaced door latch and it is still doing the same thing. What should I try next.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
OK, if the start button doesn't respond or makes a triple beep every time it's pressed and the other buttons work, the machine may be in demo mode. Press START and HEATED DRY simultaneously for 5 seconds

OK, if the start button doesn't respond or makes a triple beep every time it's pressed and the other buttons work, the machine may be in demo mode. Press START and HEATED DRY simultaneously for 5 seconds
It was not demo mode, that is one 3 tone beep when trying to start in demo mode. The noises it is making is 3 beeps with each beep being 2 tone. They continue to repeat until you cancel the command.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
With the dishwasher in Standby Mode (not running a cycle), press and hold the Cycle Select and Start buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds. The control will report the door status for 10 seconds.

All LEDs are solidly illuminated, if the door is detected as closed.
All LEDs are flashing if the door is detected as open.

After the door check, the control will enter a mode to display any error codes that are currently detected by the control. If any of the following LEDs illuminate, it indicates a fault condition is present:

Lock – Always Illuminated in Error Code Display Mode
Start – Communications Failure
Heated Dry – Wash Temperature Error
Wash Boost - Thermistor Error
Clean - Turbidity Sensor Error

These fault displays cannot be cleared manually; they will be automatically cleared by the control when the fault condition is no longer present