• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GE Dishwasher GDF520PSJ4SS Not running/No lights/Solid Green LED on board

rsidwell79

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF520PSJ4SS
Brand
GE
Hello,
I have a GE GDF520PSJ4SS dishwasher that was doing the random wakeup (3 beeps) for a couple months. I didn't pay any attention to it, then the machine went completely out. No lights, will not run, solid green LED on the control board. I tried the reset pushing the start/cycle button for 5 sec and nothing. Replaced the board with a new WD21X24900 and still have all the same problems to include steady green LED on the new board. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Rob,

If the machine control board STATUS LED is STEADY ON, that indicates the UI(User Interface) Board is the problem.

--->Here's the UI board for your model you can order: WD21X23463 Kit Svc Ui Front Logic

There is a video in the UI Board part link that shows you how to replace it.

Remember to set the jumpers on the new UI Board before you install it. The instructions always come with the new UI Board and shows you how to set the jumpers.

--->If the personality is not set by using the 4 jumpers, the buttons, LED’s or cycles will not function properly.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Like I mentioned in post #2--->There is a video in the UI Board part link that shows you how to replace it.:)

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good!

Jake