• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GE Dishwasher GDF530PGM0WW (No Power Blown Main Control Board)

jkaram21

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF530PGM0WW
Brand
GE
I have this dishwasher in 2 of my rental properties and after a few years I've had this exact same problem with both dishwashers where the control board keeps blowing. I replace it and a week later the dishwasher is dead again. Has anyone ran into this issue with the model? Something must be failing causing this because this is the 2nd dishwasher to do this to me.

Added complete model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Your missing a digit in your model number, read it from the model number tag located inside the door on the tub frame.

Here's the results I get:
GDF530PGM0WW
GDF530PGM3WW
GDF530PGM4WW
GDF530PGM5WW
GDF530PGM6WW

When you say it blows, you mean you see a burnt spot on it?

Jake

jkaram21

Premium Member
Its a GDF530PGM0WW...The main board keeps going out. It's like something is causing the board to die

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Thanks!

Ok, you will need to find out more details from the renters about what cycle the dishwasher is in when the control board goes out. Because if either the wash(circulation) or drain pump is bad it will cause the fuse on machine control board to keep going out.

Here's the service manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csheGsbSmPFRON5ThkhhwfvZ6saWoxHc/view?usp=sharing

If it goes out during the wash(circulation) cycle or during the drain cycle--->Do the flowchart on page 55--->No Circulation and Drain

You will need a multimeter to do what it mentions to test in the flowchart.

Here's the machine control board fuse:

Here's the circulation pump(wash motor) for your model:

Here's the drain pump for your model:

Let us know how it goes.

Jake