• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GE Dishwasher GDF610PGJ5WW Beeping Door Chime Randomly

Aaugsburg01

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF610PGJ5WW
Brand
GE
My GDF610PGJ5WW is randomly beeping the door chime while it is not being used. I have also had an issue where the dishwasher goes completely dead. Only way it works again is flipping the breaker and flipping back. It runs through cycles properly. It is hard wired, connections are good.

I don't see any topics on the web for my specific model, but similar numbered ones with the same issues. So I don't know if troubleshooting is the same and I also can't find a parts page anywhere to purchase the UI Board which seems to be the issue for everyone else.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Corrected model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
GDT665SSNSS does not pull up as good, please recheck it.

Take a photo of your model number tag and upload it here. The model number tag is located inside the door on the tub frame.

Jake

Aaugsburg01

Premium Member
I'm not sure where I got the other number from. I had it in my prior search results so I typed that model #.

Correct model # is GDF610PGJ5WW. I can't figure out how to edit title/message.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I fixed it for you thanks! GDF610PGJ5WW is good!

Ok, when this dishwasher model randomly beeps when no one is around it and when no one is using it the problem is always the UI Board.

Here's the UI Board for your model you can order: WD21X23462 Kit Svc Ui Top Logic

Do you know how to install it?

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok,

Here's the service manual instructions for your exact model to replace the UI Board:

You will need to remove the whole door, then separate the door, then remove the front control console, to replace the UI Board.

Here's the service manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XTOXM0wA0UJEuucW0deIni17sMPtDGtD

Page 26 Door Removal
Page 28 Separate Door
Page 29 Front Control Console Removal
Page 30 UI Removal

NOTE--->When replacing UI control boards, the new UI Board MUST FIRST be configured as per the instructions included with the replacement. If the personality is not set by using the 4 jumpers, the buttons, LED’s or cycles will not function properly.

Keep us posted.

Jake