• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GE Dishwasher GDF610PMJ0ES Not Starting

tyle0056

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF610PMJ0ES
Brand
GE
Hello,

I'm currently trying to get my dishwasher working after it recently stopped turning on. You hit the start button and close the door, but instead get three beeps and a blinking start button. I've already replaced the door latch and nothing has changed.

I've accessed the control board to see that the green LED is constantly blinking. Also, when the Start button is pressed the LED blinks twice then pauses.

I need some help know what the blinking LED and two blinks when trying to start are telling me. I'm a bit stumped at this point.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Symptom: If the start button either does not respond or it makes a triple beep sound every time it’s pressed AND all other buttons respond as normal.
Diagnosis: The dishwasher may be in demo mode.
Cure: To exit demo mode, hold “START” and “HEATED DRY” at the same time for 5 seconds

Jake

tyle0056

Premium Member
Thank you for the response,

I tried your suggestion and nothing changed. The dishwasher still doesn't run. I still have a continually blinking light on the control board until I hit start. Then I get two blinks and a pause before the machine beeps at me to indicate its not going to run. Any other suggestions or explanations for the control board lights would be greatly appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member