• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED GE Dishwasher GDF630PSM2SS NO power at controls blinking light!!

Tumbleweed76

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF630PSM2SS
Brand
GE
Hey yall model is a GE GDF630PSM2SS lost all selection lights no power pulled down the main control board and the light is blinking like 10 times a second fast as possible id imagine. Can anyone tell me the error code I dont have the tech sheet! thank you to anyone looking/replying!!!

Tumbleweed76

Premium Member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, glad to hear that.(y)

Jake

Tumbleweed76

Premium Member
Hey coming back - so I had it running fine last nite, ran good cleaned the dishes then woke up this morning and it was outta power again. Unplugged the door wire from the main board plugged it back in and then it came to life. Any ideas? I guess im looking at replacing the main board or the UI board assuming?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, on your model you have the newer square machine control board that blinks with no pattern to it, when it blinks like that it means the machine control board is working properly and suppling DC Voltage to the UI Board.

So the problem on yours is the UI Board. Some UI Boards come with instructions to set the personality jumpers, but I don't know if this board has jumpers you set first before you install it, if it does it will come with instructions to do it.:)

Here's the UI Board for your model:

Here's the service manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csheGsbSmPFRON5ThkhhwfvZ6saWoxHc/view?usp=sharing

Pages 27 through 32 tells you how to remove the door, separate the door and replace the the UI Board.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good, yes let us know how it goes.:)

Jake

Tumbleweed76

Premium Member
Just wanted to check back in and say Ive been just shutting off the power to the dishwasher from the breaker after I use it so it doesnt have a chance to screw its self up and havent had a problem yet. still waiting for part.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok sounds good, thanks for the update!

Let us know when you get the part.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.