• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GE Dishwasher GDT535PSJ6SS - User Interface Control Board - Part # Confirmation / Service Manual Request

ninjaneer

Premium Member
Model Number
GDT535PSJ6SS
Brand
GE
While diagnosing an issue with my GE dishwasher, model GDT535PSJ6SS, I have determined the problem is likely on the user interface control board like so many others have experienced among the many GE models available. I would like to confirm the UICB part number for my model of dishwasher as there are many different ones available. My research so far has led me to this part number:

WD21X23461 Is this correct?

I would also appreciate a link, if available, for an appropriate GDT535PSJ6SS service manual.

Thanks in advance for your responses!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Yes, you are correct.

Here's the user interface(UI) Board for your model:
WD21X23461 Kit Svc Ui Top Logic

Remember--->You have to set the personality jumpers on the new UI Board before you install it or it will not work, the instructions that came with the new UI Board show you how to do it.:)

Here's the service manual instructions for your exact model:

You will need to remove the whole door, then separate the door, then remove the front control console, to replace the UI Board.

Here's the service manual for your model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XTOXM0wA0UJEuucW0deIni17sMPtDGtD

Page 26 Door Removal
Page 28 Separate Door
Page 29 Front Control Console Removal
Page 30 UI Removal

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

ninjaneer

Premium Member
Thanks for the part # confirmation and the service manual link. I am now prepared to move forward with the repair. I will respond with the results when completed.

Ninjaneer

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good!

Jake