• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GE Dishwasher PDT750SMF7ES display not working

csproctor1

Premium Member
We had about three power surges before the power went completely out a few days ago. Since then this unit’s display has not been functioning. Followed some other threads suggesting to push START and SELECT CYCLE for 5 sec. waiting 10 sec then pushing SELECT CYCLE for 5 sec. This got the display working and now I am in a menu that asks me to activate certain components (Activate drain pump, activate water pump, etc) by pressing start and closing the door. The washer then goes through some self checks, but what do I do to get it to return to the normal operating display?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

--->Exit Service Mode by pressing and holding the Cycle Select and Start pads for 5 seconds, or by pressing any other pad.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake

csproctor1

Premium Member
Thanks Jake!
I’m running a quick wash cycle to test now. I have a pressure switch set up for the insinkerator that I disconnected to check power. Once I unplug and then plug everything back in (both insinkerator and washer plug into the pressure switch adaptor) will I have to got through this process again or is there anything I should do different on startup?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean by pressure switch adaptor.

Jake