• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED GE double oven PB970SM3SS does not beep/alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

tate16t

Premium Member
Model Number
PB970SM3SS
Brand
GE
My GE double oven no longer beeps and the timer does not sound. What are the possible remedies?

Thank you.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Before we assist you on your GE double oven, we need you to please update your last thread, so we will know what fixed it:

Jake

tate16t

Premium Member
Jake, I don’t recall receiving a forum email notification on your last response, sorry. Since we are doing a kitchen remodel and the washer is old I decided to purchase a new one. I’m not even using the dishwasher at this point. I’m trying to determine the path for the oven as well. Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I don’t recall receiving a forum email notification on your last response, sorry.
Go to your account details here: https://www.applianceblog.com/mainforums/account/account-details and make sure your email address is correct. Also check your spam or junk inbox.

My GE double oven no longer beeps and the timer does not sound. What are the possible remedies?

Thank you.
Did you check your settings in the clock to make sure tones was ON and Volume was HIGH? Pages 31 and 32 here: https://products.geappliances.com/M...ispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-80602-1.pdf

Jake

tate16t

Premium Member
That was it. The volume was a low. Thank you!

I updated my email address as well.

Thank you Jake.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Tate, nothing better than a free fix.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.