FIXED GE Eterna Series Top Load Washing Machine / Model EWA3000B3WW (All I see is Model B0 / B1 / B2) Water Inlet Valve

Extreme Supply

Premium Member
Model Number
EWA3000B3WW
Brand
GE
Anyone that could help me Please.

Our washing machine just kept filling and not shutting off (even when unplugged). I really do not want a new machine and prefer to fix our old faithful machine. I have heard many bad stories about the new front load machines, etcetera. I researched and it appears to be a faulty Water Inlet Valve. I found many similar online, but mine has an extra valve with a Black and a White connection to them from the circuit board. So, I cannot find any online anywhere for this version with this white part with the connector for the Black and White wire. I was hoping I could bypass this and get the one for the other version B0/B1/or B2? If anyone knows where I could get this version please let me know. Also, if anyone knows what this white additional part is with the 2 connectors that would be great as well as I read the manual and looked online and cannot find anything regarding this part. Many Thanks
GEWashingMachine3.jpgGEWashingMachine2.jpg

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

Normally cannot disconnect or bypass the temp thermistor...the board will object and most times things will not operate properly.

Water inlet valve

jeff.

Extreme Supply

Premium Member
Jeff,
Many Thanks for your help and Identification and expertise!!! Much Appreciated. I spent about 1-2 hours searching and you found what I needed. Thanks Again...Scott

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Happy we could help :)

jeff.