- Model Number
- 1-5 years
I have a GE (GTW330ASK3WW) top loader that fills with water, agitates and then stays idle indefinitely with "Wash" light on. You can manually turn the knob to the next cycle and it will spin but does not sound normal.
- When you manually advance to spin cycle or during diagnostic test, the lid locks like normal.
- Checked/clean the drain-line from the pump and beyond.
- Removed the pump (no obstruction) and cleaned.
- the impeller does not spin freely... you can spin it completely but it seems to clunk into different stages, is this normal?
- I performed the pump test diagnostic and you can hear the pump whirring but does not drain water out of the drain-line.
- When you start the error code diagnostic, the Fill and Rinse lights blink... lights 2 and 5.
- Checked the belt (nothing abnormal)
- There seems to be water still in the machine somewhere that you can feel sloshing around when tipping over to access underneath.
- The machine is loud when manually put into Spin cycle, is this because it has not drained and there is still water present?