FIXED GE GTW335ASNWW water level adjustment

Joeyyamaha

Premium Member
Model Number
GTW335ASNWW
Brand
GE
Hi. Just got a new ge GTW335ASNWW clothes washer. Any way to adjust the max water level to fill the tub more then halfway? Kinda annoying cause it can easily fit alot more clothes with a full fill wash and rinse. Thanks

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
The newer machines are designed to use less water. If you think it's not filling correctly, call GE and set up a warranty service call. Everything is covered for the first year. If you attempt a repair you risk losing your warranty.

Joeyyamaha

Premium Member
Thanks Rickburton, I'm going to leave it alone during warranty period and do smaller loads. I was just wondering after that if I can adjust a full sensor for more water. Thanks

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
If you start adding more clothes and water you'll start getting into the "overloading" zone. That just causes more problems. Here's what I found for your model;

Maximum water level for impeller models: 26 gallons or 13 1/2" deep from the bottom of the basket. For agitate models: 26 gallons or 12 1/2" deep from bottom of basket.

Minimum water level for impeller models: 7 gallons or 3" deep. For agitate models: 9 gallons or 3 3/4" deep.

Joeyyamaha

Premium Member
Thanks for that useful info Rickburton!! It does fill to right about 12.5 on max setting, normal or light cycle. I think the deep clean cycle does 13.5 inches. Thanks again!