GE Model GDF620HMJ2ES not running, door issues

fernjs

Premium Member
Model Number
GDF620HMJ2ES
Brand
GE
Hello, I have a GE dishwasher Model GDF620HMJ2ES. When I push the start button to start a cycle, it doesn't run and then beeps 3 times. I have held the select cycle button and start button to reset it. Even with the door closed, all of the LEDs still flash. I bought a new door latch and replaced the old one, but that did not change anything. I'm still assuming it is not reading the door as closed. I am not sure what to do from here. Any help is appreciated.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Check your main control board Service LED, Tell us how many times its flashing in a row.

To view the main control board Service LED, remove the lower access panel of your dishwasher.

--->Here's the main control board for your model: WD21X24798

Here's the video that show you how to remove the cover to access the main control board, and Service LED on it: Main control board access video

Jake

fernjs

Premium Member
Reading the service information, it says that the power supply failed if it is "steady off." The dishwasher still has the power to light the door LEDs though.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok,

Your tech. data sheet says: STEADY OFF--->Unit is not powered. Check that power is available at unit .

Check control voltages and replace machine control board.

So if your getting 120 volts to it, then you will need to order and replace the machine control board: WD21X24798

Here's another member with the same STEADY OFF Service LED on the machine control board and the new machine control board fixed it:

Let us know how it goes.:)

Jake

Last edited: