FIXED GE Monogram ice maker leaking into freezer

edwin191

Premium Member
Model
ZFGP21HYASS
Brand
GE
Good day - my GE Monogram ice maker has recently begun leaking water into the bottom of the freezer. The water drips a bit into the back left corner of the ice cube tray making a large ice block, as well as down the back wall of the freezer, etc. I'm going to check the ice maker water level adjustment but I'm inclined to believe that's not the issue since this wasnt an issue for the first 3-4 years of owning the unit.

Any guesses if it's the ice maker unit like you've mentioned in previous posts? Ive attached a pic of the ice maker from the underside.

IMG_0631.JPGIMG_0634.JPG

Thank you and Happy New Year!
edwin

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, sounds good.

Jake

edwin191

Premium Member
Will give you an update next week. Ordered the ice maker from you link above, unit arrived in a hurry but was damaged along the way. Requesting a replacement took less than 15 mins from the first email till we were wrapped up and new unit was on order. Great customer service for sure. More to follow when I get the new unit.

tnx!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok edwin, sorry to hear it had shipping damage, yes AppliancePartsPros has good customer service, and glad you have another one in route.:)

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent edwin, good job, glad to hear that.:)

Jake