FIXED GHW9200 Spider resolved, happy with Whirlpool customer service

Irn

Model Number
GHW9200
Brand
Whirlpool
I want to thank everyone on this forum for being so helpful. I have a 18 year old Whirlpool GHW9200LW. Thanks to the forum I figured out spider arm was broken. I really did not expect to get anything from Whirlpool. The first customer service rep offered to send me the inner tub and the two outer tub pieces. When I called back I was informed that the inner tub was no longer made for my machine and was not available. I confirmed this through part sources online.

After speaking with two more Representatives I was able to get the machine I wanted for half price about a $400 savings from the street price. I do not expect my new machine to last as my old made in Germany GHW9200LW. I am thrilled with Whirlpool as a company standing behind a product.

I'm happy to strip some parts off the old machine before they come and take it away. I replaced the front panel and the printed circuit board within about a year-and-a-half ago, otherwise all the parts are original and I do not think would be useful as replacements. Please let me know if you have any interest in any parts and I'll see what I can do.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, glad to hear that. Jyn posted this thread saying the same too:

Jake