• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GLEH1642FS4 Frigidaire front washer load no final spin

Jonl

Model Number
GLEH1642FS4
Brand
Frigidaire
Hello, I'm working on a Frigidaire washing machine not sure the model, can't find the label. It's a stacked w/d. Issue is that cloths are soaked after wash, no high spin at final tumbles L&R only. Replaced drain pump and door interlock, tub is empty as I shake it and don't feel or hear any water. Initially, the pump didn't drain the tub completely, therefore it was replaced. Any help will be greatly appreciated to resolve this issue. Thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I'd first check your plastic motor electrical connector where the wire harness connects to, I've seen the pins either burn/arc or get loose in there and pull out of place, and cause a NO MOTOR RUN or a NO HIGH SPEED FINAL SPIN issue.

The plastic motor electrical connector is located inside the bottom of your washer, you just remove the front bottom access panel and get a flashlight or droplight to see under there.

Here's the motor for your model below(See the plastic electrical connector on the side of it? Take your electrical connector wiring harness off from it and look inside both connectors for burnt or loose pins)

Drive Motor 134869400

Also, Ohm test the motor too, here's the normal readings:
M1 TO M2 = 2.6 OHMS + or - 7%
M2 TO M3 = 2.6 OHMS + or - 7%
M1 TO M3 = 2.6 OHMS + or - 7%
M5 TO M6 = 184 OHMS + or - 7%

If that checks fine, then its possibly your motor control board that's bad. You should have a tech data sheet inside your washer at the very bottom once you remove the front lower access panel below your door, it will be taped on the inside panel in a brown envelope.

This should be the same online version as per your model: http://www.applianceblog.com/manuals...motorstuff.jpg

Here's the motor control board for your model:

Let us know what you find.

Jake