• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

GTW220ACK1WW GE washer stuck on very last spin cycle

Anthonylh

Model Number
GTW220ACK1WW
Brand
GE
Hi there! New to the forum here! So I work for a maintenance property complex and we are starting to get these new washers in that are digital. So a little different than the mechanical timers that we are used to. So trying to learn all the new washers. Long story short our new washer is stuck on the very last cycle the spin cycle. So before when a timer gets stuck we would just replace. So we got a new control board and replaced it. Same issue!? So did some research and everything leading to timer/control so confused at this point. We recently had another washer same model. It motor or agitator went so we decided to scrap it for pieces. So we decided to change the lid switch/the pump/ and the inlet water valve. Nothing fixed it. Still having same issue. We are stumped anything helps thanks in advance!

We have only had the washer for a year but said was manufactured In 2016 I believe

-Anthony

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sorry Anthony I can't help you with this one, you will to contact GE to come out at 1-800-432-2737

GE Technicians use laptop diagnostics to diagnose this usual problem, it plugs into the control board ethernet port on the washer.

Jake