• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED GTW750CSL0WS GE Washing Machine - H2O supply error

Status
Not open for further replies.

danhustonii

Premium Member
Model Number
GTW750CSL0WS
Brand
GE
We have a GE washing machine:
Model: GTW750CSL0WS
Serial: ZH115123G

Today I changed out the lid lock switch and latch WH08X32697. Shortly after I changed those parts it started giving the H2O supply error. That seems a little coincidental. I read about a rubber tube getting kinked or clogged and I checked that and it seems to be ok.

What else could it be?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This is all the information I could find on this issue:

“H2O SUPPLY” (Water not entering washer)
Check your house water supply. Did you forget to turn on one or both supply valves after installation or coming back from vacation?
As soon as the message starts to scroll, the washer will initiate a 4 minute lock-out period. The washer controls won’t respond/change during this time. After the 4 minutes, you can begin your cycle again. If you try to bypass the lock-out period by unplugging the washer, the 4 minute timer will start over again.

Jake

danhustonii

Premium Member
Thank you Jake. This is the interesting part. It will start a normal cycle, it will fill with water, it agitates, then it drains. After the water is drained it does make a wonky noise like it is trying to pump out more (non-existent) water. It’s really weird.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That puzzles me too, I don't know what else could be causing this, sorry.

Hopefully another tech. or member will know.

Jake

danhustonii

Premium Member
I think I might have figured it out. They always give you so much length of wire to maneuver (sarcasm). I realized the tube to the pressure sensor on the board had been disconnected. My bad. I just took it apart and reconnected it and it seems to be working! Seriously though, they couldn’t give you another couple of inches of tubing? It’s a pain to maneuver the control panel into place keeping everything connected.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Glad that was all it was.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.