• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Help finding model number - Jenn-Air Electric Oven - Control Panel not working anymore

HPi

Premium Member
Model Number
Unsure
Brand
Jenn-Air
Hi, Can anyone help with finding the model#? Pics attached. This is a Jenn-Air black oven + cooktop (All electric). Have been trying to figure out the model# using the button layout on the control panel.. with no luck..

Need the model number to even discuss with a service technician about our control panel issue.

Thank you!

Jenn-Air Oven Full.jpgJenn-Air Oven Control Panel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HPi

Premium Member
Hi Rick, Thank you - did that already with no luck. The plate on the bottom left is faded (can't see model or serial number).
The only other number I can find is inside the oven cavity - the broiler part number used - P/N 71001637. Unsure if / where I can do a reverse search - looked up some parts websites about models that use this - none of them have matched my model so far.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
The plate on the bottom left is faded
Can you take a pic (in focus) and post it here? That's the only place you'll find the model number that I know of.

HPi

Premium Member
Here's an attempt - unsure if this helps. I haved pored over this.. from the top left of this label - I think it starts with a J (?) and ends with an AB (for black, I guess?)..

Attachments

• Jenn-Air faded label.jpg
    Jenn-Air faded label.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 53

HPi

Premium Member
or it could be simply saying JennAir on the top left and the entire model number is faded out.