• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Hisense DH7019KP1WG dehumidifier E9 error

melmark22

Premium Member
Model Number
DH7019KP1WG
Hello, looking for advice for my 2 year old Hisense 70 pt. dehumidifier. Just out of warranty and started getting E9 errors and wont collect water. Researched forum and saw where a dirty humidity sensor could cause this. Took the machine apart and cleaned the sensor but still having the same error. I called Hisense and they had me do a reset. After that plugged it back in and it ran for 15 minutes then generated the error again. I am considering changing the humidity sensor part # PCB07-33-V02. The sensor appears to be around 25 bucks. I also saw where some folks bypassed the sensor but then the machine runs all the time. I would appreciate any insight before I spend the money for the sensor.
1623857595755.png

Thanks
Mark

jdaniels100

Premium Member
Mark, i have the same dehumidifier giving e9 code...did this fix the problem and how difficult is it to get to the sensor?
thanks....jeff

melmark22

Premium Member
Mark, i have the same dehumidifier giving e9 code...did this fix the problem and how difficult is it to get to the sensor?
thanks....jeff
I talked with a local repair guy and he told me that based on the symptoms my compressor has lost its gas. I called the manufacturer and they sent me a new dehumidifier even though it was slightly past the warranty period. Hoping this one lasts a bit longer but I am not real confident.

jdaniels100

Premium Member
thanks for the reply, sounds like what is wrong with mine....
contacted the manuf about repair replace since its only 6mo old, but they refuse to do anything because amazon is not an authorized seller
no more of their junk for me!!